Container Catches Alight!



Sophakama is currently upgrading two on-site containers at their Joe Slovo operations. On Friday 8 February 2013, in a dramatic turn of events, the main operations container caught alight when a blow torch being used to repair the external container caused the internal partitioning to ignite.  Everything inside the container was destroyed. 

Items lost included: educational and general toys, learning material, stationery, children's chairs and tables, computers, mattresses, food, home based care medical kits, blood pressure monitors to mention a few.

If you are able to assist with the replacement of any items listed  by either donating goods or cash,  please contact:

Michael Matanzima on 0832417627. 

Your assistance would be much appreciated.